Monday, January 19, 2009

The Color Of My Life

Colors play the main roles of my life. A splash of each color is the work of chemistry along my journey. In other words colors play major in each part of my life and the vibration of my feeling. White color is where I was born in virgin. A baby soul is pure, kindness or innocent and there is where I open my eyes and see the color of pureness life. White is the start of the beginning, the openness of life and the new development of steps. Yellow color is where I thought life supposes to be a Happy – Go – Luck and there weren’t any worries because I was in the care of parents with their protection. I grew up and I realize there is a thousand of rainbow color right in front me and waiting for me to explore. What I have in Yellow is the energy of joy and happiness or the active of our life. Yellow bring my smile, laughter and the creative of me. Because of those yellow, the warm of my heart bring the color of orange out from the world. The dynamic of Orange is associated with the warmth of the sun and is the connection of my sincere heart to the community and myself. Than the shade of blue color comes along and add me in. Blue is significant in religious beliefs and brings peace which it lit up our soul to touch the sky. I dream of the heaven and the cloud of sea. It was soothing for my eyes when I see the color of baby blue. That was the moment I felted the air and the surrounding of my environment is calm and a cozy which you wanted it to stay forever. Blue represent the color of sky and ocean which open our mind in wide perceptive way. But there is a blue color of devil where the feeling of sorrow, solitude, sad or depressed comes along to attack our heart. That’s why a phases of “blue Monday” is the universal word where a sad feeling represent the ideal moment.
Green also plays the color of life and the balance of our “Chi”. I learn and grow in green color where it brings my inner soul into harmony stages and the stability of life. Is also the color of healing eyes and that’s why most people add some plants in the office or homes for comforting zone. On the other side, green also play the roles of envy or jealousy. It’s a natural for us to compare because all of us is different. However, when the comparison is too competitive, an attitude of jealousy will comes and possessive the person character. Those green will be a toxic to a friendship.
The warmest color is Red with the strong which conflicting someone emotions from passionate love to violence and warfare. In the Chinese culture, Red is the color of joy, happiness and prosperity and used to attract of good luck. What I see in Red is the color of my life with the expression of anger and hatred. It may also represent the warm of my heart and the lust or seduction of my love life. It appeal to me Red is the sexy and passionate of love. When I am in love, Red color plays the main stage of my life.
Pink is the combination color of Red and White. It represents the feelings of caring, tenderness, sweet and the acceptance of love. Pink is the softer shades and more feminine side of all colors. Pink apply into my sweet memories and the moment of romance where I wanted to cherish in my heart. That’s why I love the color of pink carnation which means "I will never forget you and I Love you". As the times goes by, Grey color comes along where I see the cloudy or moody of my life. The dull of my life could it be Grey in color? Or will it be Black color? I couldn’t confirm and yet I don’t know the future of my life too. I certainly know that Black color will play a big role in my life. The fear, uncertainty and the darkness side of my negative forces soon will eat away all the colors of my life. Black seems like the punishment, an emptiness of me. It might be symbolizes as death in me. I know I was born in White color and the end of my life, the color of Black will take over me. Black reminds me not to look back the colors where I been through because it might bring the feeling of miss, regret, torn or shattered in the silent way of me. I just wish I am the color blind person whereby no color will impact my life. Everything I touch and see is black and white. A neutral and balance color is what I dream and look for. I hope if I born again, I throw into the color of Black and White.

No comments: