Monday, February 23, 2009

Partner, Friend or Myself

I believe I’m his reality and she is her dream.
But it doesn’t matter now cause at the end of the days
He will know the road back to home.

Tonight as usual the room smells of his cologne
He was out with her again.
I told myself it doesn’t be matter
Cause at the end of the days he will come home.

What will matter to me is how long these are going to be stop
I can close my eyes without seeing the truth
But can I close my heart and without listening of all those lie
Can I pretend that lies never happen and takes it as my imagination?
Can I treated her as one my dear friends again

I choose to confront him but he denies the truth.
He said my jealousy blinded the trust which bonded within us.
I dig out the evidence to face him again
He told me he love me dearly and yet he can’t stop seeing her
He told me she needs him just as he needs me
He beg for my understanding

I was silence again and keep myself into corner which I longer to seek.
My future, hopes and planning are faded away
He will never shared my pain, my tears and my heart
The reflection that I recognize is gone.
Do I have the choice either of long life partner, friend or myself?
What is the choice out there it doesn’t matter now because
I am in my own world for now and forever.

No comments: