Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No More Happiness

A Poem which touched my heart......


No More Happiness by Jonathan Coker


My heart that once burned like the ring of fire
With passion for you now is as dark as all the hate

The suffering I feel hurts me like a blade but it cuts
Where no blade can pierce and it seems as though
Everything I dreamed about is dead there is no more
Happiness or joy in my life there is only pain, agony, and hate

There is no more love left in my aching heart all I had I gave to
You, you were my angel you were my love, my passion, and my refuge
And I cry just remembering what you were to me

My soul once pure is no dark with hate and my mind that was
Once clear is now confused I thought that you really loved me
But I guess I was wrong you have broken my heart beyond repair
And now there is no more happiness in my life there is only pain

I was a fool to love you

No comments: