Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Devil Name

My heart beating fast when i heard the name of the devil. The experiences of this anxiety attack is unbearable. I can barely breath and is hard for me to calm down. I seems to allure myself into this devil eyes. I can't stop myself to walk into this fire which create by the devil. I felt woozy like i have been drugged. I am float into the air and tailing the behind of the devil.
My behaviour and the action is unspeakable. The spell of the devil is caught me into this trap. And yet I doesn't want to be release. I am in love with the suffering I have. I am in love the with the continuous of the torment i had. What is the devil name which keep me into this eternity of darkness. There were no escape because there wasn't any door existing there. As the devil reach out the hand, I quickly hold on to it cause I doesn't want to lose the Shadow of the devil. I doesn't know whether am i alive now. All i know my eyes is on the devil eyes. My soul has been capture by the devil. Who am I? Am i hypnotized into the devil arm?

1 comment:

Carl said...

sound like the lord of the rings =P